Thursday 19 November 2009

Mini study of my seat


As a season ticket holder at Harlequins I use the same seat during every fixture I attend. This image shows my seat highlighted in red


This is mine and my fathers seats that we have owned for the past two years. It is located in the top row of the stadium's East stand which is the largest stand in the ground. Running the length of the stands facade behind are seats are 25 boxes for corporate hospitality. These are separated from the seated spectators by metal railing that gives of a visual division between public and private.


This is a close up photograph of the material of my seat. The scratches on the back rest show that this seat had been used many times before me


This image gives off a sense of the energy of the environment surround my seat on match days


The panoramic gives you an idea of my view of the game on match days


This photo shows a sense of the public and private relationship between my seated position and the boxes behind me

No comments:

Post a Comment